Monday, February 4, 2013

Dikembe Mutombo will smack the laughter out of you

I've always been a fan of random humor because there's an element of surprise and... It's just plain funny!

After a hard day's work, one can only appreciate the things that bring a smile to his/her face. If the smile is elongated and includes the sounds of laughter, all the better!

I spent time with my brother on the couch watching television this evening, and we just saw what may be the best Geico commercial we have ever witnessed thus far. Check it out:


Even more entertaining is that Dikembe Mutombo (a famous basketball star who formerly played for an American professional basketball team known as the Denver Nuggets) stars in this hilarious clip.


I applaud Mr. Mutombo in this comedic performance - well done. I am greatly amused.

Enjoy and laugh away!

No comments:

Post a Comment