Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Monster-ella Cheese, please?!?

If I could still eat cheese, I'd certainly want to try monster-ella given Halloween 2012 is just around the corner.

Although I'm lactose-intolerant now, it doesn't mean I didn't enjoy cheese and dairy during my childhood. I often enjoyed eating Kraft swiss cheeses in my sandwiches, burgers, on top of my vegetables,... You name it! Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, aside from Swiss cheese, were among my favorite cheeses as I often loved eating pizza and spaghetti pasta growing up. Mozzarella sticks also were the best snacks I ever had growing up as not only are they super tasty, but they're interactive as you can peel as you eat, which makes for a great youthful activity that encourages you to fill up on calcium :)

Cheese, I will never forget you!

Happy Halloween to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment